The specialized workshop of Pantazis Cars offers you many Service options for your car
Find out about the service and repair services of your vehicle
- Oil replacement for proper lubrication of the engine and individual moving parts.
- Oil filter replacement so that the lubricant is maintained in excellent condition until the next change
- Air filter replacement to improve engine performance, improve fuel economy and prevent dust particles from entering the engine.
- Gasoline filter replacement
- Check and replace the valve on the transmission
- Spark plug replacement so that the car can perform to the maximum while maintaining fuel economy levels according to the manufacturer
Diagnostic test with digital devices
We have special machines, equipment and tools for the correct diagnosis of your car, which in combination with the many years of experience of our staff, offer safety and guarantee for you and your car. Car faults are usually shown on the respective instrument panel displays, but require thorough inspection using each manufacturer’s technology systems and instruction manual.
More details regarding the individual systems of your car:
Intake valves, exhaust valves, caps, camshaft, straps, camshaft belt, pistons, mirror, gears, pushrods, cocks, flanges, high and low pressure hoses. Also change in sensors, cleaning or replacement of injectors, turbine, pistons, crankshaft, springs and much more.
In addition, general repair, rectification, change of the lid, change of seals and flanges are carried out.
Repair or replacement of transmissions, gears, disc plate, turtle, differential, gearbox, change to half-axle bumper axles and other components.
Suspensions, shock absorbers and springs hard, medium, soft depending on the type of car and the wishes of the owner.
Hydraulic steering wheel, hanger, clutch, seals, tip bars, roller bearings and other liquids.
Thermostats, water cooler, air cooler, oil cooler, paraffin, pipes, seals, etc.
Brakes, pads, zippers, ABS, high pressure hoses, sensors, brake fluid and more.
Exhausts, manifold, Lambda sensor.
Passenger cabin ventilation system:
Aircondition, radiators, air conditioning, freon and cabin filters.